Bead Journal Project
I have started a new project. You can read about it here: http://beadjournalproject.blogspot.com/
I have had so many ideas and changed my mind so many times, I'm 2 months late in starting (supposed to start in June) but I am happy with what I have come up with. I was originally going to cut 12 4x4 squares and bead one a month. I'm still going with that basic theme, but instead of cutting them apart and then figuring out how to mount and frame them together, I'm leaving the squares together in a 4x4 grid and doing one big themed project. I'll post photos soon, I hope, but maybe only of my first square so you can't tell what I'm making yet. :)
I have several other projects started: a necklace with an embroidered butterfly focal pendant which is almost done, an embroidered cuff bracelet, an embroidered purse (still in the design phase), and a couple of other necklaces/bracelets in different weaves. I think I'm going through a bead embroidery phase!
Kassie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home