Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BJP Birthday Update


Sunday was my b-day! I was up late on Saturday night working on my Fire panel and here's where I got to. :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Blogger KV said...

Happy Birthday late, Kassie! Your work is breathtaking to say the least -- exquisitely done and brilliant design . . . can't tell I love it, right?


Kathy V in NM

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kassie,

I love your fire leaf BJP and I'm not finished with my BJP's either so don't feel bad, we'll get there!!!

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Timaree said...

Happy belated birthday. Hope your beading late into the night was the whipped cream on a great day.

I'm not done yet either. I have the month of May to do. You are not alone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home