Sunday, November 29, 2009

Celtic Rope Watch


Sideways peyote stitched watch band in Delicas. Celtic knot pattern is mine. Because the wearer-to-be of this watch has metal allergies, I had to figure out a way to attach the watch face to the band without messing up the continuity of the pattern. I think it worked pretty well. ;)

One of the triangles on the watch face attachment has a snap closure so that the battery can be changed if necessary.

Many many many many hours of work went into this watch! Click the photo for a larger view. :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger M.J. Mullins said...

Your watch looks absolutely delicious - bravo!

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The color combination is gorgeous! could u please tell me the color names... I wish i make a bracelet with this color combination. Thanks.

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

The Delicas I used are #157 Opaque AB Rich Cream, #114 Transparent Pearl Silver-Grey, and #106 Transparent Pearl Mauve. Send me a picture of your bracelet when it's done!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Kathi said...

wow! that is an awesome band for the watch!

“sent here on a marvelous surf via http://valerieaharoni.com”

 
At 7:03 AM , Blogger Heather said...

Way to go, Kassie. Is the band your design? If so, I'd be interesting in buying the pattern.

 
At 7:06 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Heather, I'll have a pattern available on my website soon. I'll post another blog entry when it's ready!

Kassie

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

This pattern is now available on my website: http://beadingbutterfly.com/CelticRopeBracelet.aspx

Kassie

 
At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic!!!! wonderful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home