
I finally finished this necklace for Pam. I have been trying to come up with a design for her in red and silver for a couple of months now (at least) and it just wasn't happening.

I love Carole Ohl's box flower pattern, so I modified it by using peyote stitch instead of ladder and bugle beads instead of seed beads for the base.

I knew that it would not lay properly if I used the crystal flowers on the entire length, so I switched to just a strung pattern of bugle and seed beads for the back of the necklace.

I hope she loves the set!
Labels: crystals, earrings, necklace
2 Comments:
Beautiful set!!!!!!!!!!!!
If she doesn't like it, you can always send it to me! LOL!
It's gorgeous! Whenever you do a pattern, let me know! :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home