Saturday, July 24, 2010

Faerietale Earrings (Raspberry Sorbet version)



Here is my latest project: Faerietale Earrings. This pair is called Raspberry Sorbet. I'm working on the tutorial now. It's another variation of my latest favorite technique, my triangle netting, so it shouldn't take long to write the tutorial up. :)

I actually have another pair made, in gold and purple velvet, but haven't named them or taken photos yet. I'll do that later today, when I get back from the gem show in Franklin. I'm hoping to find more of these great curved square donuts so that I can have kits available once I get the tutorial for this necklace finished:


As always, happy beading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Alexandra said...

Very nice!!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger WindyRiver said...

Gorgeous work!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger WindyRiver said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger BSOTF said...

Very dreamy earrings & love the necklace too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home