Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Website and Blog Live!

For the past month, I have been working on a new website. It's taken longer than I wanted, but it is finally live! Click on one of the links below to be taken to that section of the shop:

Finished WorkFreebies and TipsPatterns and Tutorials

Take a look at the site and let me know if you see anything that needs corrected. One of the coolest new features is that all of my patterns are now downloadable. No more waiting for emails... once the payment is processed, you will be able to start beading! The site also has an automatic currency calculator so you can make purchases in GB Pounds, Euros, Australian Dollars, or Canadian Dollars.

Along with the shop, I've also moved my blog. This post will probably be one of my last here on Blogspot. I plan to move all of my existing posts over to the new blog, as well. So, head over to http://beadingbutterfly.com/blog and become a follower to keep up with new pieces, classes, and tutorials. The blog has a translation feature on every page. :)

Kassie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home