Butterfly Necklace Finished!


I've been working on this necklace for a couple of months. I worked on it off and on, starting with the neck straps, then the embroidered butterfly, finally the clasp, putting it all together this weekend.
work in progress and other interesting things :)
4 Comments:
I love this necklace. You did a wonderful job with the design and colors. What is the stitch on the strap? I'm not familiar with it, but it compliments the butterfly so well. And although you may have struggled with the clasp, it looks great. Very inspiring piece.
The strap is a stitch from an old issue of B&B. It's a ladder stitch with embellishments. Here's a link to the project: http://www.beadandbutton.com/BNB/Default.aspx?c=a&id=1741
That is very very beautiful. I sense your thoughts and ideas about it. Admire your patience.
Lovely design, great colors!
:-Tally-:
Isn't this your avatar on the bead and button forum? I think it's a very nice necklace.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home