
Well, it's not much further along than it was when I last posted, but I thought it would be cool to show the first two panels together. The 3rd and 4th panels will be water and earth, water on the lower left and earth on the lower right. The whole thing is approximately 16" x 16" square. Now that October 15 has come and gone, I think I'll have a little more time to focus on this project. For those of you who don't know, I'm an accountant and October 15 is a tax extension deadline. Now I get to breathe until January comes around again!!
Labels: bead embroidery, bead journal project, bjp, elemental series
8 Comments:
I am so happy to see an update! i have been stalking your blog, hoping to see more!!! Seriously, this takes my breath away. I am in complete awe of you and your abilities. I wish I had thought to do something along the lines of this. It would be neat to end up with one large piece instead of 12 small pieces. Maybe next year! I cant wait to see what you end up with for the other elements. WAY TO GO!
I never tire of seeing your gorgeous work -- no matter how long it takes to complete, it will be a wonderful masterpiece!
Kathy V in NM
Good for you that you're still working away on last year's BJP... You are not the only one still planning to finish. This will be a stunning piece when you're done with it! I always look forward to a progress report from you! Hugs...
Robin A.
Its so beautiful, your choose lovely colors. Julie C
I'm really glad to see you're gonna get to finish this! And I do understand those time constraints! But it's so beautiful! I can't wait to see it completed!
Warmest aloha,
CC
P.S. I still don't have my last years pieces on their boards! LOL!
You have a heavily beaded piece here. It takes time. Yeah, sometimes more than it should but life keeps inserting itself. It's going to be a fantastic piece when it's finished. I need to get my last years pieces onto their background so I am not quite done either.
Kassie you have been tagged by me as someone I would like to know more about. SORRY! See my blog to find out the details!
Nice leaves!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home