Inchies Done
I finished the last of my 12 inchies for the 2008-2009 BJP. :) Here are the last 2:
Now to decide how to finish them. I have had several suggestions. They are too big for a charm bracelet, and I don't know if I have the patience to make necklaces for all of them if they are going to be pendants. I might go with my original idea to make beaded cubes out of them. Just have to decide what method I'll use to stitch them together.Labels: bead embroidery, bead journal project, bjp, inchies


5 Comments:
They're all wonderful! Have you considered making them into hat/lapel pins?
These are beautiful Cassie! I like the cube idea then again the pendant idea is wonderful too. You would have one to go with every outfit Im sure. I have a question for you, when you did your elements page what did you use for your backing? I am think of doing a large piece to frame for this years BJP and am not sure what to use for the backing. Any siggestions would be appreciated. Do you have yours planned out for this year?
Lovely set!
Morwyn, pins are a great idea! Someone else also suggested earrings and rings. I am gonna have to make more of these! ;)
Tracey, I did the embroidery for Elemental on a thick interfacing, but I didn't back it with anything. When I had it mounted and framed, they put a backing on it then.
Not sure what I'm doing this year. Maybe try to do fabric and beads instead of encrusted. Guess I should decide soon so I can get started!
I like the colors. they all look stunning
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home