I made a bunch of Coronet Earrings last week and neglected to post them here. They are for sale in my
ArtFire shop or on my
website. Plus, I had a special order for a pendant to match the purple earrings somebody bought. I can make these in any color combo:
Labels: crystals, earrings, pendant
3 Comments:
I want to try bead weaving and earring dangles or a pendent would be a great way to learn, without overwhelming a beginner. Now to find a pattern ...thanks for sharing these lovely earrings! I love them all and that pendent is to die for! Happy Mother's Day!
I'm planning on writing the tutorial for these soon... if you want to learn some easy stitches, I would suggest starting with spiral stitch and herringbone. Happy beading!
I am awaiting your tutorial on these gorgeous earrings and bracelets.. I love the design. You are soooooo talented...
Will I hear bells ring out and see banners fly when your tutorial is ready??
Thanks so much for your inspiration.
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home