Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas!

No photos to show you today, since I haven't been able to bead for about 3 weeks. I've got projects to finish up before the end of the year for work. The withdrawal is starting to get to me!

I had a comment on an earlier post with a question about the size of beads I'm using. I mainly use size 11/o and 15/o, with the occasional bugle bead and/or 8/o. Actually, I had some nice 6/o beads I used on Air and need to pick some up for Fire.

Merry Christmas everybody!

3 Comments:

At 2:49 AM , Blogger KV said...

Happy Holidays, Kassie!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Maggie R said...

All the best in the new year Kassie
((((hugs))))
Maggie

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think this butterfly is absolutely beautiful. You have done a wonderful job. PK of Waterford

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home