Sunday, November 18, 2007

BJP - 2nd Quarter Teaser

This one's called "Fire" so I pulled out all of my red and orange seed beads and some accent beads. The fun part will be choosing which ones get to be used. :)

I drew out my pattern on paper and then transferred it to the interfacing with carbon paper. Then I went over that with colored pencil. Here's a picture of one of the 4 squares that will make up the quarter:

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Gypsy said...

I love those colors together, Kassie- and so much the colors of this actual quarter. Can't wait to see it done!
Aryd'ell

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Quilter Kathy said...

That is quite an extensive collection of red and orange beads...wow!
Look forward to seeing how it progresses!

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Timaree said...

It will be fun to watch this quarter grow!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home