Sunday, November 25, 2007

Progressions

Latest project updates for me and Jason:

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Blogger KV said...

You both seem to be doing extremely well with these projects. Jason's pencilwork is awesome and that is a huge compliment from an old pencil artist here.

I am so in love with what you are doing with these leaves and your exquisite beading . . .

Kathy V in NM

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Your beading is just awesome . What size seed beads are you useing , they look very tiny !! I just love Fire , it has all my faviorte colours in it :)Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to try a large beaded peice.
Amy M.
www.rattiemom.blogspot.com

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

I use mainly 11/o and 15/o beads with other accents. I like to use 8/o with 15/o for the stacks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home