Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Faerie Tattoo - "Luna"

I got my tattoo today! I love it. I am so glad I decided to do it and it was totally worth it. I got it done at Mans Ruin Tattoo in Asheville NC. Steffunny did a great job on the drawing and Heather was very gentle. Heather is a well known artist in the tattoo world.
The design is a combination of these 2 images, but primarily of the first one which is a drawing by Jessica Galbreth:
I posted 2 photos of my tattoo; the second one was taken with a flash so it's kind of hard to see (lots of moisturizer - the key to taking care of my new tattoo!) but the colors are more true to life. It's on my lower back.

The colors will look a little different once it heals, but isn't she gorgeous?

3 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Blogger Mary Jo Leonard said...

It is awesome. You did it, Girl!!!!! You rock!
MJo

 
At 10:16 PM , Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Cool tattoo!!! :D

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Thanks. Here's an updated entry with a better photo: http://beadingbutterfly.blogspot.com/2008/04/luna-update.html

Kassie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home