Sunday, October 26, 2008

So Close!! Elemental Fire Update


Lots of progress today - yay!!

Labels: , , , ,

15 Comments:

At 1:18 AM , Blogger shebaduhkitty said...

these are both so wonderful... are all 12 going to be leaves?

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Jacquie said...

Very nice pieces! I love leaves and your work is stunning.

 
At 3:52 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Yay... lots of progress, indeed!!!! So complex, so much fun to examine all the details. Can't wait to see it finished... Robin A.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

HAHA! I'm only doing 4 panels. : Each panel is 4 squares so I'm going to end up with 16 total instead of just 12. I originally was going to do each individual square separately, using different colored beads and everything, but it just evolved into what it is now. I think for 2008 I will be doing separate pages on fabric.

Kassie

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Marty S said...

This is just gorgeous! So many beads... How large is the whole square?
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

awesome concept, beautiful beading, bravo, kassie!

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger heidibeads said...

Your leaves are awesome with so much to look at. I love them!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

I absolutely love how this is turning out. the color combinations are stunning. Your work is amazing Cassie. I am so impressed!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Each square is approx 8" x 8", the total project about 16" square. I think it'll be a wall hanging. Originally, I wanted it to be a coffee table top (under glass) but I don't know if I have the patience to find or build a table for it.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger a2susan said...

You're almost there! I've been watching all along, in awe of the beauty of your leaves. Can't wait to see it finished, and if you don't put it under a glass table, I hope you have it framed and placed where you can enjoy it.

Susan

 
At 1:52 AM , Blogger KV said...

Every time I see these pieces, I am still blown away at their beauty and exquisite beading!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger pam T said...

Stunning and gorgeous. Can I have them please? :)

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Oh my god, I just want to jump in these colors. Simply beautiful Julie C

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Timaree said...

This is looking really nice. Hey, slow but steady can win the race!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger J said...

Gorgeous!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home