Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chimera's Tear - BJP Complete






My November BJP cuff bracelet is done. It's for sale on Etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26673612

I have no idea what the stones are... I've been told maybe labrodorite, green opal, and/or tourmaline. Any other suggestions??? :)

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful bracelet....i like it very much............bravissima

 
At 2:40 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

Don't worry for the name of the stone ... it's spectacular !!

 
At 3:16 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Lovely the way the colors work around the stones! How can you sell your BJP pieces? I hope you get BIG bucks for it! Robin A.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Robin, for sale doesn't necessarily mean sold... I haven't actually sold one yet. haha :)

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger KV said...

Kassie -- this is stunning! Of course, being a GREEN person, this would appeal to me tremendously.

Those smaller side stones are definitely green opal . . .

Kathy V in NM

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger pam T said...

very, very lovely! Like KV in NM, I too am a green person and would have no trouble adding this to my wardrobe!

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Silver Parrot said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I keep trying to make this type of thing, but have not been happy with my results at all! Yours is stunning!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Ruth Trowbridge said...

You are truly an artist. Peace for all

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home