Finally finished my October BJP. Boy, am I behind! I really didn't like this one and am so glad it's done so I can start November. The cab is poly clay made by my friend Harry Solly.
Hi Kassie... Funny, isn't it, how sometimes we don't like our work, but others love it? That's the case here... I totally LOVE your October cuff! It's balanced beautifully and the repeating arch shape is soooo compelling. I hope when you get away from it for a while and then look at it again, that you will see the beautiful colors, shapes and pathways in it and give yourself a big pat on the back! Cheers, Robin A.
Hi Kassie I love your piece! I like the way the seed beads echo the accent beads - like ripples in a pond. The bugle bead paths meander just right. It's lovely! Cindy
Kassie is a bead artist from Western NC. Her favorite things include bead embroidery, herringbone stitch, beads of many colors, and cabochons. The list could go on and on, but there is not room here. :)
Visit www.beadingbutterfly.com or contact kassie@beadingbutterfly.com to place an order. Custom pieces are available.
5 Comments:
Hi Kassie... Funny, isn't it, how sometimes we don't like our work, but others love it? That's the case here... I totally LOVE your October cuff! It's balanced beautifully and the repeating arch shape is soooo compelling. I hope when you get away from it for a while and then look at it again, that you will see the beautiful colors, shapes and pathways in it and give yourself a big pat on the back! Cheers, Robin A.
Kassie - I agree with Robin - I love this too! It's absolutely gorgeous!
Hi Kassie
I love your piece! I like the way the seed beads echo the accent beads - like ripples in a pond. The bugle bead paths meander just right. It's lovely!
Cindy
I think it's gorgeous, too. The colors and shapes are beautiful.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader
I think it's gorgeous, too. The colors and shapes are beautiful.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home