Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Many Colors of Herringbone

I am working on four herringbone ropes right now. All are tubular. Two are spiral and two are straight, but one of the straight ones is going to end up as a flat reversable bracelet. The rest are necklaces. Almost all of the colors I'm using are variations of purples and greens. I love herringbone and I just have a bunch of ideas right now, I guess.

I am also working on a new bead embroidery cuff. This one will have a cuff blank inside it... I prefer using blanks because I don't have to worry about clasps or sizing. It will be for sale on my Etsy site soon, I hope. As usual, I am using greens and browns. The next one will have to be something wild like orange or pink, because I really need to offer my customers some variety.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home