Snake Bracelet in Purple & Pink


Here's another herringbone bangle. Twisted this time, which is easier to do because it is mindless... just keep going and no worries about stepping up at the end of each round! As a matter of fact, it's so mindless that I had to remove about an inch worth of rounds because I made it too long. :D
I am working on another one in dark blue metallic and silver lined teal. I like these, so I might make several more.
Labels: bracelet, creative ideas, herringbone, spiral herringbone


2 Comments:
Herringbone is one of my favorite stitches. I love your bangles.
Your work is gorgeous and I love your blog! I haven't beaded in a long time and I'm looking for some inspiration.
Where did you get the pattern for the Rose Garden Bracelet? I want it! It's gorgeous!
Terri
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home