More Bangles
I had a request for a herringbone bangle made with matte beads instead of the metallics I have been using, so I made this one from matte brown beads with green accent spirals:
I wasn't sure it was exactly what she was looking for, so I also made this one out of matte bronze and blue iris delicas:
I'm sure she'll like one or both of them... in the meantime, I made two of these (one for me and one for a friend's birthday present):
I am having so much fun with these bracelets! Now I am starting work on a neck piece that is a combination bead embroidery and herringbone rope (for the strap). It's called "Northern Lights" and will use colors similar to the blue bracelet above.
Labels: bracelet, creative ideas, herringbone, necklace, spiral herringbone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home