Work in Progress

This is just a few of the projects I am working on now. The top two are obviously bead embroidery projects, both necklaces. The one on the right is called "Northern Lights" and will have a herringbone spiral strap. The one in the middle is twisted herringbone and will have some crystal accents added. The bottom one is a spiral herringbone with triangle beads. There are also some 14/o beads to make the twist work a little better.
Not pictured are other projects I am working on: a spiral rope necklace with a cellini spiral pendant, a herringbone necklace made with white-gold delicas, my BJP bracelet for December, my BJP bracelets for January through August (most are not started at all, but I do have the cabs chosen for some and the cuff blanks purchased), some earrings for my MIL (probably will be a Christmas present), and a couple of purses (one in RAW and one in bead embroidery).
Whew! Lots of stuff. I think I'm gonna go bead. :)
Labels: bead embroidery, bead journal project, creative ideas, seed beads


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home