Friday, January 08, 2010

Cubism Bracelet





This bracelet is woven in St. Petersburg stitch. The clasp is made from two of the shapes in Diane Fitzgerald's Shaped Beadwork.

I am part of the ArtBeads blogging community and was given the opportunity to choose beads from their Glass Beads or Sterling Silver Beads categories.

While I am always tempted by silver, I couldn't resist these square-cut Delicas. They are teeny tiny and oh so gorgeous! I was a little disappointed in their lack of uniformity... being Delicas, I expected them to be very uniform, but they weren't. In the 5 grams or so I used, I had to throw out 3 and several more were a bit wonky. That being said, I still love them! I can't wait until they are back in stock and I can get some other colors. :)

*Please note: I have received the above beads free of charge from Artbeads. This is my honest review of the product and I have not been paid for my endorsement as it pertains to the products received.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Blogger Eva Maria Keiser said...

Smart beautiful design!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home