



As I work, my table gets messier and messier, as I open tubes of seed beads and lay everything out. Other than the placement of the larger beads, I don't have any plan for what this will look like when it's finished. That's hard for me, because I like to have a detailed plan of everything I do so that it will turn out perfectly and the way I see it in my head. This time, I'm just letting the beads go where they feel like they belong!
2 Comments:
Hi Beading Butterfly: I love your work, it's all very beautiful. Was wondering what type and/or name of interface are you using on your moon cuff, cause it looks like it as a sheen to it ?? I've only used Pellon and it's ok, but the weight I'm using is not very thick. Thank you, Sandra : )
The interfacing is fusible on both sides - that's why it looks shiny. I would actually prefer it was not fusible, but it doesn't seem to affect my beading. I don't know what brand it is - I just asked for the heaviest interfacing that they had at the fabric store I bought it from.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home