This is what my June piece looks like now. I was having "beader's block" for a while (partly because I was sick) but finally got back in the groove. I beaded into the July block a little bit. :)
The new part looks great... Put the "block" in a little compartment, close the door on it, and keep on beading, because it's all going to be just super!!!
Kassie is a bead artist from Western NC. Her favorite things include bead embroidery, herringbone stitch, beads of many colors, and cabochons. The list could go on and on, but there is not room here. :)
Visit www.beadingbutterfly.com or contact kassie@beadingbutterfly.com to place an order. Custom pieces are available.
7 Comments:
This is going to be spectacular when it is finished! Your beading is exquisite . . .
Kathy V in NM
I'm loving it!!
The new part looks great... Put the "block" in a little compartment, close the door on it, and keep on beading, because it's all going to be just super!!!
beautiful colors and movement.... can't wait to see more...
oh! it's so lovely - this is going to be truly beautful!
It is looking very nice. I like how one page flows into another.
This is a beauty in progress, Love your colors and the movement of the beads. Nice work.
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home