Monday, September 17, 2007

BJP Update

I spent the whole weekend doing tax returns, so for my reward, I spent almost 4 hours tonight working on my project and watching Alfred Hitchcock movies ("Rear Window" and "Dial M For Murder") on TV. Not a lot of progress, but enough to make me happy!

Edited to add: I didn't do all of this in 4 hours! Before this update, it looked like this:

8 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Blogger KV said...

I'd say that is a lot of progress and it's gorgeous!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 2:44 AM , Blogger Padparadscha said...

Yes, it looks really good !

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger a2susan said...

I really love what you are doing and can't wait to see your progress in between taxes!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Brenda said...

It's beautiful! Love the colors

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger pam T said...

This is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it done!

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Timaree said...

Moving along! It looks very nice so far.

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Mountain Salt Studio said...

It's just beautiful!

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Yes, lots of progress and it is sooo pretty! The most recent picture shows the colors really well. Isn't beading just the BEST reward!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home