June, July & August Bead Journal Project Update
I have finally gotten a little bit of progress on my first quarter's BJP. I have been crazy busy between work and family stuff that I stared at that leaf out line forever without doing anything. Finally, I found some time to sit down and sketch out on paper what I wanted to do. Can you guess, yet, where I'm going with this? If you look closely, you can see my other sketch lines (few as they may be) on the interfacing.
Once I had the sketch completed, it was much easier to start on the actual beading. I didn't have much time to to that, though, so this is all the further I've gotten:


5 Comments:
Isn't it amazing how long it can take to bead an area? Sometimes I'll spend hours beading, and then I look at what I've done and shake my head in disbelief. But while beading, thoughts swirl in my head, ideas come and go, and that's where the real work gets done. Hope you get a break from work soon so you can bead more.
Glad to see you've got a good start. I have stalled a bit again but it's the process that counts here not how fast we go.
This is going to be quite beautiful when finished. So glad you were able to start it at last.
Kathy V in NM
Off to a good start, for sure. I stopped keeping track of how long the beading takes. It always surprises me, and makes me wonder how such a simple thing could take so much time! I wouldn't give up even one second, though.
Oh dear, I certainly don't envy your work... I'm guessing that you really need the BJP for life balance... right? You have my full support... just keep beading! Robin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home