Your cuff looks very nice. Being busy does cut into the beading time doesn't it? 16 hours for the cuff doesn't seem like that much to a beader. I have never timed my projects. I think of it and then forget to record the time I spend. You'll get so much time to wear it the 16 hours fade to nothing not that you didn't find joy in the making!
This is one gorgeous piece! I just love it! You will have so much enjoyment from wearing it. I only wish I could accomplish such lovely beading... I am fairly new to this art form but already I am addicted to beads! Continued success ((((hugs)))) Maggie
Kassie is a bead artist from Western NC. Her favorite things include bead embroidery, herringbone stitch, beads of many colors, and cabochons. The list could go on and on, but there is not room here. :)
Visit www.beadingbutterfly.com or contact kassie@beadingbutterfly.com to place an order. Custom pieces are available.
2 Comments:
Your cuff looks very nice. Being busy does cut into the beading time doesn't it? 16 hours for the cuff doesn't seem like that much to a beader. I have never timed my projects. I think of it and then forget to record the time I spend. You'll get so much time to wear it the 16 hours fade to nothing not that you didn't find joy in the making!
This is one gorgeous piece! I just love it!
You will have so much enjoyment from wearing it. I only wish I could accomplish such lovely beading... I am fairly new to this art form but already I am addicted to beads!
Continued success
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home