
I worked on this again last night for a couple of hours and got another small section done. I think I might be able to finish the outside soon!
I bumped my table twice and ended up with this mess:

After the second time, I decided not to organize it again until I am ready to put the beads back in their containers!
3 Comments:
Hi Kassie,
This is amazing! I see that it is in quarters, so it is 1/4 of a project? A wall hanging? What will it be in the end?
Pam
Aren't you glad your beads are in a rimmed tray? I have been using styrofoam meat trays but I think I need to use a totally flat pan such as yours; my cat has stepped on the edge and tipped all the beads out of the tray and all over my overcrowded work table. That is really no fun at all to clean up!
Your work is progressing very nicely. I can't wait to see how you fill in the leaf to go with the outside.
And you are learning to get over the idea of 'mess', as well! Good for you...I am still working on it. I always tell myself that I am going to leave it, but then never do! LOL!
Aryd'ell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home