Well, since I'm doing multiple months together and I have two of them half done, I guess I can say I'm sort of done with one month! Makes me feel better and not so far behind anyway! :)
This is going to be worth the wait! Not to worry about behinders or behinds, I'm there too and I'm not worried. I'll catch up somewhere along the road. Hugs - Heidi
Kassie is a bead artist from Western NC. Her favorite things include bead embroidery, herringbone stitch, beads of many colors, and cabochons. The list could go on and on, but there is not room here. :)
Visit www.beadingbutterfly.com or contact kassie@beadingbutterfly.com to place an order. Custom pieces are available.
3 Comments:
I say stop worrying about how many half or full months are done and ENJOY the BEAUTY of what you have accomplished!!!
This is wonderful stuff . . .
Kathy V in NM
This is going to be worth the wait! Not to worry about behinders or behinds, I'm there too and I'm not worried. I'll catch up somewhere along the road. Hugs - Heidi
Gorgeous work! I am going to bookmark you to follow your progress! Do you happen to be doing the Bead Challenge with The Beadin Path?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home