So Close!!
As you can see, I am almost done with the outside of this quarter's bead journal project. It may be tomorrow before I can finish it. Tonight's Halloween (my least favorite holiday, by the way) and the kids are going trick-or-treating. Am I a horrible mother making them wear the same costumes as last year since they still fit? They are 5 and 7 years old. I just hate the thought of spending money (that we don't have) on something that will only be worn once.


1 Comments:
YOu must be kidding, Kass....my kids wore whatever we could afford from the Salvation Army (which they called 'the Poor Babies' store, including adults' prom dresses cut down to size, guys shirts done as pirate outfits, complete with parrot for the shoulder, and bowling shoes and shirt! LOL!
All they cared about was the candy, and if I was going to let them eat any before we got home!
You don't stress over this one, Gal!
Aryd'ell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home