BJP Quarter 1 Finished!!!
Here are my June, July, and August Bead Journal squares, entitled "Air":
Because my entire project has 16 squares instead of 12, each quarter will have four 4"x4" squares, each making up an 8"x8" square like this one. I am so glad to have this one done and am very excited to start on my next quarter, which is entitled "Fire".


7 Comments:
After seeing this, I can hardly wait for you to do the next. This is simply stunning! Your beading is so precise. I have to say I'm jealous of that.I have yet to master that. I guess it's a good thing I like lots of texture. LOL. Your work is truly beautiful.
Arline
Kassie -- this turned out as beautifully as I thought it would! Marvelous idea and exquisite beading.
Kathy V in NM
I know I've said this before, and I'll say it again - your work is gorgeous! Susan
Wow! I just couldn't imagine how you would do the leaf. This is great and it works so well with the "air".
You are a Master, Girlfriend! Those spirals are the bomb!
Aryd'ell
I've just found your blog and am blown away with your beadwork!What kind of stabilizer do you use? So talented! And a fellow North Carolinian!
Wow, that is fantastic! Truely a work of art
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home