Not much longer now, I think! I'm getting excited to be done with this quarter and get started on the next one. So far, beading the inside of the leaf seems to be going faster than beading the outer sections.
Kassie is a bead artist from Western NC. Her favorite things include bead embroidery, herringbone stitch, beads of many colors, and cabochons. The list could go on and on, but there is not room here. :)
Visit www.beadingbutterfly.com or contact kassie@beadingbutterfly.com to place an order. Custom pieces are available.
3 Comments:
Wow, Kassie -- you are certainly marching along now. This is going to be stunning . . .
Kathy V in NM
Wow kassie, that is beautiful. I have loved watching it come together and seeing the end in site, it is gorgeous.
Trilly
It's looking great! I'm really looking forward to seeing the completed piece - it will be spectacular!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home