Friday, November 28, 2008

Blue Volcano - Flat Spiral Bracelet


I love this stitch.  I made the blue one yesterday.  It's made with Czech fire-polished glass beads and silver plated charlottes.  The red one has a Swarovski crystal button and is made with gold plated charlottes.  Hopefully, I'll get some Christmas orders by wearing them around town!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:40 AM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

I have been following this stitch on one of my forums. They called it the lazy spiral I believe. Is it easy to do? For som reason, it intimidates me. Hope all is well with you!

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

I've never heard it called a lazy spiral, but it really is easy. You can probably find instructions online just by searching in Google.

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger GrandmaMarilyn said...

Lovely work. They are all beautiful

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have made several now and just love them. I love the way the right combination of beads just works.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home