Elemental Water Progress
The color's not quite right on this scan, but this is what the panel looks like right now.
Labels: 3rd quarter, bead embroidery, bead journal project, bjp, elemental series, pearls, seed beads
work in progress and other interesting things :)
Labels: 3rd quarter, bead embroidery, bead journal project, bjp, elemental series, pearls, seed beads
3 Comments:
OOOHHH! I like it! I always get so exvcited when I see an update from you! I know, I am pathetic! Cant wait to see how this one progresses. You will truly have a masterpiece when you are done!
This is going to be an amazing panel when you finish all 4 elements. Will it be a wall hanging at the end or are you planning to frame it?
I think it's going to be a framed wall hanging. :) I originally wanted it to be a table top (under glass) but I don't think I want anything put on top of it LOL! So, on the wall it goes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home