September 2008 BJP Cuff Bracelet Complete

Here's my completed cuff bracelet for September 2008 Bead Journal Project. The cab is polymer clay and was made by a friend of mine, Sharon "Harry" Solly. The bracelet's backing is a creamy colored ultrasuede. It's actually a little longer than it should be - I'll make the rest about 3/4" shorter. This one will be a Christmas or birthday present for a good friend of mine.
Labels: bead embroidery, bead journal project, bjp, bracelet, pearls, poly clay, seed beads, September


8 Comments:
This is gorgeous! The way you changed the colors across the circles is just great! Texture, color and pattern are independent elements that create the whole. I'd like to learn to do that.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader
This bracelet is awesome - the colors flow into each other and the texture is great. Love the center piece too.
What a drop-dead gorgeous cabochon you chose for the center! And you echoed the colors and movement in the "stone" so beautifully with your beading. Your friend who will receive this gift is VERY blessed!
What is the stone????
Robin A.
I edited the post to add that the cab is polymer clay and was made by a friend of mine. She's an amazing polymer clay artist and I have several cabs that she made - they are to be centerpieces on other BJP bracelets this year.
This is such a beautiful piece of wearable art, congratulations! I love the colour combination and simply everything about it.
Sabine
The cab is very pretty, looks very much like a semi-precious stone. Hard to believe its' clay. I like how you intertwined your colors!
Very pretty! My favorite color combo right now. How lucky to be the recipient of such a beautiful gift!
WOW!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home