Sunday, November 09, 2008

September & October 2008 BJP Start


So, I finally decided what I'm doing for the 2008-2009 BJP.  I'm going to do a cuff bracelet for each month, and here are the starts for September and October.  The other cabs in the photo are possibilities for future months.  All but the butterfly and the dichro cab on the top left are poly clay.  The two on the interfacing were made by a friend of mine Sharon "Harry" Solly.  Now I get to pick beads - yay!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Blogger KV said...

These will be so much fun to do, Kassie! Love those cabs . . .


Kathy V in NM

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

Great idea and lovely cabs!

 
At 3:02 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Yay! You're still in the playing field here with a concept and a start on the key elements for each page.

Robin A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home