Sunday, November 02, 2008

Elemental Fire - complete!



Finally done with panel 2!  On to panel 3 - Elemental Water.

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 1:50 AM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

YIKES!! Not sire what that comment was all about! Anyway, GORGEOUS!!!! Beyond what words can say. I am awestruck by this piece. Cannot wait to see the whole thing done. Beautiful work Cassie. You should be so very proud. Congratulations, you are half way there!!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Marty S said...

Gorgeous! How you show so much complexity with a limited colors amazes me. Just beautiful!
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger a2susan said...

Absolutely stunning! The colors, the design, the flow of beads. You must be so happy to be finished and be able to look at these pieces with great joy.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Sabine said...

This is masterly work indeed, with a most beautiful result.

Sabine

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

Wonderful concept, awesome execution!

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger KV said...

Never get enough of seeing this gorgeous project, Kassie! Simply quite beautiful . . .


Kathy V in NM

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Denise said...

this project has taken on a life of it's own! It is so neat! I would you to see it with fresh eyes, cause it really is great, and I can just bet you are picking out the this's and the that's instead of the aw!!! Wow!!! and OOOhh!
Cheers, Denise

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger heidibeads said...

This is wonderful. I see the fire and the water. They are beautiful. Can't wait to see them all together - they will be just awesome.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger The bad Liz said...

It's Awesome! I really love the texture and the way that the colour flow through it. What a stunning piece for your collection

 
At 4:51 PM , Blogger Susan Elliott said...

Absolutely breathtakingly stunning!!

 
At 6:50 AM , Blogger Sylvie Pradier said...

Absolutely stunning! what a work of beading. What a harmony between the movements of beads, between the colors! Congratulations for this work!
Now, the bad new ! My bolg was tagged. So I must tagged 7 other blogs and my Blind choice brought me towards your blog. Good luck!

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Oh my gosh, I just gasped when I saw your work work. Just beautiful. Julie C

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home