Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bravery (or progress towards impossible goals)

Well, I decided that I want to enter my Elemental Bead Embroidery Panel Series into the Bead Dreams competition this year. I'm not sure if it's even possible, since I have almost half of it to go and the entry deadline is the beginning of April... and I'm an accountant. Not really the best time for me to plan to spend hours and hours working on this. But if I'm going to enter, this is the year to do it, so I'm going to try my hardest to get it done by then.

Wish me luck!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Carol- Beads and Birds said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Your work is certainly beautiful. I don't know what the rules are, but you won't know if you don't try!

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Jacqui said...

Do it! Maybe I will do the same.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger KV said...

Go for it, Kassie! This has been one of the most exquisite designs I have ever followed . . .


Kathy V in NM

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger pam T said...

Definitely not an impossible goal - I think you would have a great chance, your work is gorgeous.
Definitely worth a try if you force yourself to have the time! :)

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger GraceBeading said...

Wishing you luck with ALL my might!

 
At 3:12 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I believe you CAN do it!!!! It really helps me to have a deadline... Your Elelmental pieces are fabulous and I would think a "shoe in"... Keep us posted on your progress!

Robin A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home