Thursday, February 19, 2009

Elemental Water - Complete


Elemental Water is finally done! All I have left is Elemental Earth and the whole series will be done and ready for Bead Dreams!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 12:51 AM , Blogger KV said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger coral-seas said...

Love the series and this is my favourite so far. The leaf really looks like it is floating on flowing water. To me it also looks like it is just starting to rain - big soaking blobs of rain. Wonderful. :)

CA

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

fantastic, kassie! another beauty in your series!

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

Waouh!!! I am just speechless!

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

Cassie! This is fantastic. It truly represents water in every way. You are amazing. I am almost speechless. WOW WOW WOW!

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Susan Elliott said...

It's absolutely stunning. What an accomplishment. Good luck!

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Julie said...

I just love this piece. It gorgeous. Julie C

 
At 4:49 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Awesome!!!! And I love the detail image you put on the BJP post... the way the line between leaf and water zig-zags down the frame. It's just beautiful! Robin A.

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger petrasart said...

wow...Í don´t find the right words...it´s WONDERFUL!!!! *respect*

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger heidibeads said...

Just stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home