Sunday, February 08, 2009

Water done! On to the leaf...


Just finished the water.  I love the way this turned out!  It's my favorite so far.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 5:53 PM , Blogger Susan Elliott said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!! I've loved all of your pieces. Just SpECtACuLAr!!!!

**** Awesome!!!!

And so UNbelievable!!!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Robin said...

I too love the way the water looks and feels just like the essence of water!!! Bet you'll have the leaf done in no time! Robin A.

 
At 9:58 PM , Blogger Timaree said...

You have been very busy! These elemental pieces are just super. Your cuffs are going to be great too by the looks of the first one.

 
At 2:27 AM , Blogger KV said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Z'anne said...

Beautiful! There is an essence of van Gogh in the water. Fabulous!

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Z'anne, that's funny. Somebody else said the same thing to me the other day. I never saw it until they said something, but I understand what you mean. What a compliment!

And thank you everyone else for your praise and encouragement.

Kassie

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Anne Marie - Toronto said...

This is a beautiful piece. But then water is one of my favourite subjects, and you've portrayed it magnificiently! - Anne Marie - Toronto

 
At 5:50 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

I love a lot all your pieces!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home