Thursday, February 05, 2009

Making waves... or what I did on my kids' snow days!


Well, here's what my Elemental Water panel looks like now.  I am gonna make my end-of-February deadline for sure on this panel... if I can keep this level of energy on it, I'm sure to be done in time to enter Bead Dreams.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Blogger KV said...

You're gonna make this deadline, Kassie! Oh, boy, I cannot wait to see this gorgeous project finished.


Kathy V in NM

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

Kassie! you are amazing! My goodness girl, you are smoking this one right out! Love your style and this is going to be one amazing piece of art! FAB-U-LOUS!!

 
At 4:44 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the flow of the beads and the colours. Georgeous!

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger pam T said...

WOW, you are going to do it! This is gorgeous.....

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Fantastic, Kassie!!! You will make it!!! We're all rooting for you! Robin A.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger heidibeads said...

You'll make it! This is gonna be stunning when done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home