Wednesday, September 05, 2007

12 Hours and Counting


This is what my moon bracelet looks like about 12 hours into it. I'm pretty happy with most of it, but there are places where the white background shows through and I'm wishing it didn't. I am worried about my Bead Journal Project having white spots behind the beads and am thinking maybe I need to color the interfacing with a marker before I do any more beading. I don't want to ruin the effect of the bead colors I choose, though. My next bracelet will either be on colored interfacing or have some fabric between the interfacing and the beads, I think.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger lianabeadart said...

Very lovely cuff! Next time try working on grey or black dyed Lacy's (these 2 colors work very good for almost all dark bead colors)... Or dye it yourself with acrylic paint for fabrics... (markers may wear off and color your hands and beads while you work)... This is how I do bead embroidery :) You can see some of my works here http://lianabeadart.livejournal.com/
It's in russian, but you can see the pictures... Happy beading! Liana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home