BJP Progress - more color!
I finally finished the outside and started on the inside of this quarter's pages. I was getting tired of blue and white! :)
Robin asked, and I realized that it's been a while since I mentioned it, so here it is:
This quarter measures 8"x8" and the entire project will be 16"x16". My ultimate goal with it is to make it the top of a mahogany coffee table with a glass overlay.
Robin asked, and I realized that it's been a while since I mentioned it, so here it is:
This quarter measures 8"x8" and the entire project will be 16"x16". My ultimate goal with it is to make it the top of a mahogany coffee table with a glass overlay.


3 Comments:
This is heavenly, Kassie -- love the colors, the textures, and your beading!
Kathy V in NM
Kassie... it's beautiful, wonderful beading!
Great progress and beautiful work! How large is this?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home