Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yesterday's Progress


Preparing tax returns is unfortunately taking much of my free time right now. I'm working on this whenever I can, though, and still plan on having it finished by the middle of March so that it can be framed and photographed by the Bead Dreams application deadline.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger KV said...

Looking good, Kassie . . .


Kathy V in NM

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

Kassie, you have truly captured the essense of Earth on this one! Its going to be gorgeous. I am so excited to see you making such huge progress on it. I cant wait to see it all framed and ready to hang. It will be captivating and I am sure your heart will swell to twice the normal size with pride!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger soe said...

I am stunned. Your work is so beautifull. Your technique is wonderfull. I immediately signed in as a follower. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you!

soe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home