Monday, March 30, 2009

Elemental Earth - Half Done

Well, I wanted to have the whole thing finished by now... between choral rehearsals / concerts, tax season, and life, I just didn't get there. I get to pick green beads tomorrow, though, for the leaf, and hopefully get it all done by next weekend so that I can enter Bead Dreams.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:06 PM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

This whole series is just excellent...it's been a pleasure watching it develop...

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your beading is just fantastic. Looks so easy...yet why can't I attain that wonderful motion you have.

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Tracey Leeder said...

Cassie, this background is my very favorite so far. i absolutely love it! Sounds like you are lucky to have done what you have done with all you have going on! Sometimes it seems like the beadwork just flies by and others it seems like it is so slow going, doesnt it? Anyway! You are doing a beautiful job. I really like it. Good luck with getting it done. I cant wait to see the framed piece. Its going to be breathtaking.

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger KV said...

Wow, Kassie -- you do give new meaning to the term "mad beader"! How you manage to get so much done is always an amazement to me. Can't wait to see it all finished . . .


Kathy V in NM

 
At 4:36 PM , Blogger Robin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Robin said...

I can almost smell the earth in your piece, and certainly its textures and warmth are available to my senses... Bravo!!! Good luck in finding the time to finish before the deadline. Let us know... Robin A.

PS I removed my first comment... too many typos... I should learn to proof them before clicking to publish!

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger Marty S said...

Absolutely stunning!
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home