Sunday, April 05, 2009

Elemental Series Complete!!


I finally finished my Elemental Bead Embroidery Series today. :) I am very excited and will be submitting my Bead Dreams application tonight (or tomorrow at the latest, since that's the deadline)!  I really like how Earth turned out. It is so hard to get a good photo of this piece!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 8:49 AM , Blogger Penny said...

These are absolutely beautiful!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

fabulous series...I'll look forward to seeing it in the bead dreams show!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger KV said...

Woohoo! I just knew you would make it, Kassie. Totally awesome piece of work.

But, gosh -- somehow I am sorry to see it come to an end. It has been so much fun watching it develop all these months!


Kathy V in NM

 
At 2:26 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Stunning, Kassie!!!! I knew you'd make it in time, but I bet your fingers will be happy to have a rest. Earth is so rich and delicious and together they are clear, bold and awesome! Congratulations! Robin A.

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger abeadlady said...

What an awesome series, Kassie. I have to give you credit for sticking to it. They would be crazy if they don't accept it for Bead Dreams.

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely devine!

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger M.J. Mullins said...

The Elemental Earth is absolutely GORGEOUS, Kassie! Good luck with Bead Dreams!!

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Beading Butterfly said...

Thanks for the comments and encouragement everybody!! --Kassie

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Denise said...

just beautiful! Love the dimensions and the colours and the theme!
Congradualations for getting it all done!!
Cheers, Denise

 
At 7:24 PM , Blogger Marty S said...

Amazing, stunning, gorgeous, I need a thesaurus to think of the appropriate words. What a work of art!
Marty S
Crackpot Beader

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Man, I know I keep saying this but your work is exquisite. Julie C

 
At 2:46 AM , Blogger Claudia said...

Thanks to your post , i discovered your blog ! You are a great artist , and i love your beadworks!
Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home